Flexible Payment Plans
Most post-secondary schools will require to pay your school fees in advance of attending classes or before completion of the program. Liaison College understands that this may not always be feasible, so we have created options for you to finance your school fees. Please speak to the Admissions Department at your local Campus to learn more about our payment plans which may include the following:
- Payments can be made by Interac Debit, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Cash or Cheque.
- Monthly Payment plans to fit your budget, that allows fees to paid directly from your bank account.
- RESP – Funds saved through a Registered Education Savings Plan for the purposes of your child’s education.
- RRSP – The Lifelong Learning Plan (LLP) offered through the Government of Canada can allow you to borrow from your RRSP for the purposes of furthering your education.
- The cost of education is an investment in your future. All Liaison College registered programs are eligible for a T2202 receipt for income tax purposes.
Second Career Eligible: Liaison College locations are registered with Service Ontario and are approved for Second Career Strategy funding. The admissions office at the campus location can provide you with assistance in obtaining the information you need to process an application.
First Nations Funding: Native Students may be eligible for funding through their First Nation. The admissions office at the campus can assist you with a referral.
Liaison College has worked with insurance claims, employer training program incentives, private education funding groups and many more. The admissions office is available to provide you with assistance.